Why Choose this Training Course?
Most oil and gas companies’ business structures are segmented and organized according to business segment, assets, or function. The upstream oil and gas segment are known as the exploration and production (E&P). The exploration and production (E&P) lead to discovery of new oil fields, recovering and producing crude oil and natural gas to comply with increasing demand. It is a challenging area for many companies due to the technical complexity, resources, risk, technology and investment decision.
This training course will cover the exploration and production process to be more efficient and optimize operations.
This training course will highlight:
- The formation of petroleum
- Exploration and reservoir engineering
- Field appraisals, development, petroleum economics and managing risk
- Techniques are used to optimize recovery from the reservoir over its lifetime
- Processing oil and gas at surface facilities, and transportation