WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Managers and Senior Project Officers, Senior Government Officers in charge of donor financial management other technical staff.
HOW PARTICIPANTS WILL BENEFIT
At the end of the course participants will be able to:-
- Examine the different formats that development partners favor for disbursement of the financial and other resources they contribute;
- Explain the critical relationships between development partner and recipient/country;
- Identify and analyse contract risks and mitigation options available for consideration;
- Integrate contract monitoring and disbursement management for value adding policy making in respect of the project under consideration;
- Internalize methods, techniques and tools for project control.